The daily production of clothing deals with many work orders, so it is necessary to complete scheduling. Scheduling means determining the order of carrying out jobs. Priorities can be determined on the basis of several rules:
– FIFO (first-in, first-out),
– LIFO (last-in, first-out),
– DDATE (earliest due date) – which product must be made first,
– CUSTPR (highest customer priority) – first the product for priority customers,
– SETUP (similar setup) – first the similar products which require a minimum setting of machines,
– SPT (shortest processing time) – priority for products that last for the shortest period,
– LPT (Longest Processing Time) – priority for products that last for the longest period.